Skip to content
- The Mustard Pot sleeps 4 people in two king sized beds.
- Sorry, we do not allow dogs or other pets.
- The Mustard Pot is available to book for a minimum of two nights, with no set changeover day allowing complete flexibility when booking your stay.
- A non-refundable 30% deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. The balance must be paid no later than 60 days prior to arrival. Bookings made less than 60 days prior to your arrival date must be paid in full. Please ensure you have read the full Booking Terms & Conditions prior to making a booking.
- Check-in is from 4 pm and we ask that your please vacate the cottage by 10 am on the day of departure. On some occasions we may be able to offer an earlier check-in or later check-out. Please enquire when booking and we’ll let you know if we are able to accommodate this.
- We have one parking permit for guests to use, allowing you to park one vehicle for free during your stay in one of the 4 car parks in Kirkby Lonsdale.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own travel cot/high chair for a child. Please note these are not provided.
- A starter set of logs, kindling and firelighters are provided. Additional firewood can be purchased from Booths.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, kitchen towels, dishcloths and hand soap are also provided.
- There is a third floor to the cottage which is a locked storage area. This is unaccessible to guests.